D-Link DI-624 2.4GHz 108Mbps Super G Wireless Broadband Router
D-Link®, an industry leader in networking, introduces another performance breakthrough in wireless connectivity – the AirPlus Xtreme G® series of wireless networking devices. Based on D-Link 108G Technology, these 802.11g compatible devices are capable of delivering maximum wireless signal rates of up to 108Mbps* when used together.
The award-winning DI-624 Wireless Router creates an 802.11g wireless network and wirelessly share a single broadband Internet connection throughout your home or office. Furthermore, the DI-624 has the superior performance capability to transfer large files and handle heavy network traffic.
The Wi-Fi certified DI-624 features extremely high performance as well as industry-wide compatibility. With this certification, this router remains compatible with a wider range of networking devices. The built in 4-port switch allows you to connect up to four Ethernet-enabled devices such as additional computers or network storage devices.
The DI-624 also features D-Link’s Extended Range (XR) Technology designed to provide increased wireless signal range as well as fewer dead spots**. When used with XR-enabled client devices, enjoy wireless coverage in areas where you were previously unable to get reception.
The DI-624 also provides Network Address Translation (NAT) firewall functionality to help secure and protect your network from hackers and malicious attacks. Additional security features include WPA and support for 802.1x. Advanced Parental Controls give you the authority to prevent your children or those on your network from viewing inappropriate content.
Setting up your DI-624 is a straightforward process using the Setup Wizard and user-friendly Web-based management utility. As an added bonus, the built-in Cable Tester utility can detect and troubleshoot physical Ethernet cable problems if they arise. Packed with features and delivering exceptional performance, experience the best of wireless with the DI-624 at the center of your network.
AMD, the AMD arrow logo, AMD Athlon, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advance Micro Devices, Inc.
This wireless router product has been verified for basic compatibility with corresponding Intel® Centrino™ mobile technology based notebooks and/ or Intel® Viiv™ Technology based PC. Notebooks based on Intel Centrino mobile technology, and Intel Viiv Technology based PCs do not support proprietary 802.11 performance-enhancement features. Data rate features and performance may vary based on the configuration of your system and other factors.
Intel, the Intel logo, Centrino, the Centrino logo, Intel Viiv, and Intel Viiv logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
VPN Pass Through / Multi-Sessions
Advanced Firewall Features
(see table to right)
- Web-Based – Internet Explorer v6 or later; Netscape Navigator v6 or later; or other Java- enabled browsers.
- DHCP Server and Client
Wireless Signal Rates1
With Automatic Fallback
- D-Link 108G: 108Mbps
- 64/128-bit WEP
- WPA —Wi-Fi Protected Access (TKIP, MIC)
- WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared Key)
Media Access Control
- CSMA/CA with ACK
Wireless Frequency Range
- 2.4GHz to 2.462GHz
Wireless Operating Range3
- Indoors: Up to 328 ft (100 meters)
- Outdoors: Up to 1312 ft (400 meters)
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)
- Complementary Code Keying (CCK)
- 54Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-68dBm)
- 48Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-68dBm)
- 36Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-75dBm)
- 24Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-79dBm)
- 18Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-82dBm)
- 12Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-84dBm)
- 11Mbps CCK, 8% PER,-82dBm)
- 9Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-87dBm)
- 6Mbps OFDM, 10% PER,-88dBm)
- 5.5Mbps CCK, 8% PER,-85dBm)
- 2Mbps QPSK, 8% PER,-86dBm)
- 1Mbps BPSK, 8% PER,-89dBm)
Wireless Transmit Power
- 15dBm ± 2dB
External Antenna Type
- Single detachable reverse SMA
- LAN (10/100)
- WLAN (Wireless Connection)
- 32°F to 131°F ( 0°C to 55°C)
- 95% maximum (non-condensing)
- Ext. Power Supply DC 5V, 2.4A
Safety & Emissions
- L = 7.5 inches (190.5mm)
- W = 4.6 inches (116.84mm)
- H = 1.375inches (35mm)
- 10.3 Ounces
- DI-624 2.4GHZ High Speed Wireless G Router
- A/C Power Adapter
Product Warranty: 30 Day Return / Exchange Policy