Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 Wired USB Webcam for Mac 960-000048
Includes Logitech® Vid™
Now video calling is free, fast, and easy for you and anyone you want to talk to. It’s built into your webcam setup, so you can call right away.
Carl Zeiss® optics
You’ll enjoy razor-sharp images from a lens designed with the help of one of the pioneers in the industry. Find out more about why our collaboration with Carl Zeiss benefits you.
The innovative design keeps your images stay razor sharp, even in close-ups (up to 10 cm from the camera lens). Learn all about Logitech autofocus.
Delivers fluid, true-to-life video and lets you take snapshots at up to 8-megapixels (software enhanced). Megapixels? Sensor? Why is image quality so important?
HD video recording
Your friends and family can see you in widescreen video at HD quality (720p).
RightLight™ 2 technology
Even if you make a video call in dim or poorly backlit settings, the camera will Intelligently adjust to produce the best possible image. Find out what’s right about RightLight 2 technology.
- Carl Zeiss optics with autofocus
- Native 2-MP HD sensor
- High-definition video (up to 1600 X 1200*)
- 720p widescreen mode with recommended system
- Up to 8-megapixel photos (enhanced from native 2 MP sensor)
- Microphone with Logitech® RightSound™ technology
- Up to 30-frames-per-second video
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified
- Logitech® webcam software (including Logitech® Video Effects™: fun filters, avatars, video masks, and face accessories)
- Logitech Vid™
- Universal clip fits notebooks, LCD or CRT monitors
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- Logitech Pro 9000 Webcam
- Click here to download the software and manual