Oreck XL Signature Plus II Power Team Upright and Handheld Vac
Oreck XL Signature Plus II Power Team U4180HHPDTARG
- The lightweight Oreck XL Signature® Plus II upright vacuum, which weighs about 9 lbs, delivers all the power and performance consumers expect from an Oreck.
- Its powerful, pile-lifting roller brush spins at about 6500 RPMs to remove dirt.
- The unit's HEPA inner bag captures at least 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander and allergens at .3 microns from the air that passes through the bag.
- The furniture-friendly Signature Plus II lies virtually flat so cleaning under most beds and other low furniture is effortless.
- The Helping Hand® Handle with fingertip-controlled on/off switch.
- The Oreck Ultimate Compact Canister provides the power and versatility you need in a lightweight, easy-to-use machine.
- The one-speed, bagged vacuum weighs about 6 pounds1 and comes with multiple attachments including a 60” super stretch hose and blower feature in an on-board tool caddy.
- Its cord wraps on the bottom of the canister.
- Installed HEPA filters.
- Replacement bags (PKBB120F and PKBB12DW) and filters (HF1000 HEPA) are available direct from manufacturer, not included in this sale.
- Ultra-powerful and amazingly lightweight
- This 9-lb.* vacuum is like a feather in your hands thanks to its Helping Hand® Handle.
- The single-speed Oreck XL Signature® Plus II is our introductory model that's a great value — perfect if your family is on a budget, but you're not willing to sacrifice performance.
- Engineered for the way you live
- The direct suction, 102 mph of air flow and Double-Helix rollerbrush rotating at about 6,500 RPMs draws dirt right into the bag. The brush grooms the nap as it cleans.
Easy to Use
- The Helping Hand® Handle on the Signature Plus II has received the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation.
- A wide cleaning path and low-profile design make it a cinch to cover a lot of ground quickly and get in and out of tight spots.
- One-pass cleaning means the Signature Plus II picks up dirt in virtually one pass and glides from carpets to bare floors.
HEPA Inner Bag
- The Signature Plus II offers a HEPA inner bag. As the air passes through the HEPA inner bag it captures at least 99.97% of particles at .3 microns from that air, including pollen, house dust, smoke, animal dander and mold spores.
- Side brushes make cleaning baseboards and edges easy.
The Signature Plus II passes every CRI test for soil removal, dust containment and carpet appearance.
Fast and Simple
- The Saniseal® System automatically seals shut, locking dirt in the disposable filter bag. Changing bags is effortless.
Handheld Vac Specs:
- The Ultimate Compact Canister – perfect for above-the-floor cleaning
- The Ultimate Compact Canister comes with accessories and special features to help tackle virtually every job:
- Weighs about 6 pounds1
- Maximum of 116 air watts
- 5.5 amps
- Has 60" super stretch hose and cord wrap
- Convenient 20 ft. cord
- Powerful suction with double-helix roller brush spinning at 6500 rpms
- Direct suction design produces 102 mph of airflow
- Lightweight: Weighs about 9 lbs.*
- Automatically adjust to very floor surface, no manual adjustments needed
- Lies virtually flat to get under most beds and low furniture
- HEPA inner bag and patented SaniSeal® system
- Helping Hand Handle (American Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation)
- Recommended by Carpet and Rug Institute
30 ft. cord for multi-room cleaning range
- Weight About 9 lbs*
- Bagged /Bagless Bagged
- Cord Length 30 ft. cord
- Filtration HEPA
- Handle The Helping Hand® Handle
- Headlights Yes
- Cleaning Function Full-powered Upright Vacuum
- Speed Settings 2-Speed
- Tune-Ups 1 Tune-up
- Type Vacuum, Upright, Bagged
- Surface Area Carpet and hard surfaces
- XL Signature Plus II Upright Vac
- Ultimate Handheld Vac