Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator
Out of stock
Original price $69.99 - Original price $69.99
$69.99 - $69.99
Current price $69.99
- The TI-84 Plus graphing calculator offers three times the memory, more than twice the speed and a higher contrast screen than the TI-83 Plus model.
- It’s keystroke-for-keystroke compatible, too.
- Count on TI calculators at exam time.
- You can use this TI graphing calculator on the PSAT, SAT, and ACT college entrance exams and AP tests and the IB exam.*
- USB cable included with purchase for downloading free Apps and games
- Preloaded Apps: Cabri® Jr., Vernier EasyData™, StudyCards™ and more
- Compatible with TI presentation tools (TI Presentation Link™ adapter available separately)
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- * *Capability available with a TI Presentation Link™ adapter (sold separately)
TI-84 Plus operating system update
- NEW Stat Wizards for selected commands and functions
- FREE Download for MathPrint™
- Input and view math symbols, formulas and stacked fractions exactly as they appear in textbooks
- Scroll the history of calculations and quickly recall input/output
- Fraction math with easy-to-use templates
- Trace a function using each fraction listed (or those you define) as the step sizes
- Choose how you prefer to view calculations on screen: as decimals or fractions
- Choose different display modes that include: n/d Un/d, Answer: AUTO DEC FRAC, GOTO FORMAT GRAPH: NO YES, STAT DIAGNOSTICS: OFF ON
- * Please update your Catalog Help to version 1.1 for compatibility with TI-84 Plus operating system update, version 2.55MP.
Find What You Need
- TI graphing calculators are learning tools designed to help students visualize concepts and make connections in math and science.
- Take a look at the TI Calculator Comparison Chart to find which model fits your needs.
- TI Calculator Comparison Chart
- TI-84 Plus
- AAA Batteries
- USB Cable - NOT included
- Click here to download the GuideBook and resources: